CRC CCC Real Estate Scholarship
Units Completed: 6
Minimum Units Enrolled: 6
Student Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be Real Estate education majors or, if the college does not offer a Real Estate major, BusinessAdministration major with a concentration in Real Estate.
- Applicants must be eligible for a California College Promise Grant or be experiencing other circumstances demonstrating a significant obstacle to the pursuit of higher education.
- Applicants must satisfactorily complete at least one three-unit college course in Real Estate with a grade of C (2.0) or higher prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Scholarship will be paid in two installments. Applicants must be continuing at CRC and enrolled in and complete three (3) units of Real Estate courses for each semester awarded. (Real estate courses are those that are defined by the California Department of Real Estate as meeting pre-license education course requirements or as required by the institution for completion of a real estate certificate). In addition to those courses specifically labeled by the college as Real Estate courses, students may also be enrolled in the following “non-Real Estate” courses: General Accounting, Business Law, or General Economics. However, applicants must already have met the three-unit Real Estate course prerequisite noted in the bulleted item above.
- CCC Chancellor's Office, Foundation for California Community Colleges and the Department of Real Estate
- Cosumnes River College
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship requires that you have completed a college level real estate course with a grade of C or better. Please submit a transcript which shows that you have met this requirement.
- In order to receive this scholarship, you must be continuing at CRC and planning to enroll in a minimum of 6 units of Real Estate courses in the following two semesters. Do you plan to continue your enrollment in Real Estate courses?