ARC Asian/Pacific Islander American Faculty, Staff & Administrators Scholarship
Units Completed: 6
Minimum Units Enrolled: 6
1) Demonstrated commitment to Asian/Pacific Islander American community (describe in your application); 2) Submit as an online recommendation and an additional letter of support by a faculty/staff member or administrator of American River College; 3) The selection committee reserves the right to not award this scholarship when there is not a fully qualified applicant.
- ARC APAI Faculty, Staff and Administratiors
- American River College
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship requires demonstrated commitment to Asian/Pacific Islander American community. Please submit an essay describing your commitment and involvement.
- Please provide the name and email address of someone who can provide a recommendation letter for you. They will receive a link to our recommendation form. A professor, high school teacher, or academic counselor are the best sources for letters of recommendation, and you should ask them in person. The person you are asking may have many students with your name, or not remember who you are unless you ask them in person. Letters from employers and volunteer organizations will also be considered. Letters from family members will not be considered.
- This scholarship requires two letters of recommendation. One letter must be a letter of support by a faculty/staff member or administrator of American River College. Please provide the name and email address of someone who can provide a recommendation for you. They will receive a link to our recommendation form.